A New Evolution in External Cleanliness
|With India growing at a scorching pace in the global context, corporate house have a pent up need to have a clean external and internal environment that creates
disciplines, successful image and well being.
Now-a-days they are two types of cleaning:
- Manual Cleaning
- Mechanical Sweeping
Conventional Street having three distinct surfaces. Roadways, Gutter and sidewalk using by the pedestrians. Usually the wastes that seen on the roads are leaves,
paper, plastics etc.
Following are the equipments used in Manual Cleaning.
Brooms, Shovels, Handcarts and Additional equipments which includes uniforms, safety equipments and plastics bag.
Most of the mechanical sweeping are the units that using vacuum system to clean the waste materials. Mechanical sweeping are available in wide ranges. Some machines
are used by the pedestrian and some mechanical sweepers are controlled by the vehicular chassis.
The task of sweeping machines is divided into two phases:
It is time consuming to collect the wastage so that’s why now the sweeping machine is being equipped with cart that having sufficient large container.
- Sweeping and collecting the waste and store in the storage container
- Taking storage container to the transfer point
Sweeper can be operated in any season or environment. It can be ideal for collecting wastes like sand, leaves, etc.
A large section of public and private companies today are looking to outsource and mechanize sweeping. Facility management and Housekeeping are the areas where this
trend is catching up fast. A ride on sweeping machine is radically different from what the current industry has to offer.
Alano ride on sweeping machine is a multi utility model ideally suited for external sweeping requirement of large complex and industries. Manufactured in Mumbai,
India. This Ride-on-sweeping machine is an indigenized product and an import substitute that provides high value to end users. In fact it offers a square meter cost
less than labor.
Alano Ride-on-sweeping Machine offers customers a fantastic value proposition, like never before.
The company has a sizeable population of machines operating with top tier companies such as:
- Competitive acquisition cost
- Low operational cost sq mtr cost less than labor
- Use of High quality standards aggregates leading to sturdy and robust model
- Low maintenance costs
- Payback period as low as 12 months
- Ease of operation
- High speed of coverage while sweeping
- Multi function utility – Quick attachment such as Fork, Bucket, Trailer and Grader
- All terrain tires allowing the vehicles to tackles diverse sweeping areas and obstacles such as speed breakers (road humps)
- High Grade ability can climb steep ramps even 12 % or more
We are represented by dealers in majority of the states who provide after sales services and supply of parts.
- Bhushan Steel
- Mazagon Dock Yard
- K Raheja construction
- Lodha Developers
- Malpani Industries & various other industries